Hey guys! I saw where Nicole Gurriero did her “lazy day skincare routine” a couple of weeks ago, and I decided I would do the same! (Copycat, I know. I’m sorry.)
I have been wanting to show off my favorite skincare products for a while now, but didn’t want to put 15+ products on a blog post.. I mean, who would actually want to read that much?
I do slack off on my skincare routine every once in a while because it is so much and sometimes sleep is just more important.. college students feel my pain, yeah?
So without further ado, here is my not-doing-much-but-really-doing-a lot skincare routine!
Before doing makeup or skincare, it is so so SO important to wash your hands, no matter what! You don’t want nasty germs going on your face, right?
- Step one for me is taking off my makeup! I have been using the Purity One-Step facial cleanser for almost a year now. I feel like I have to work harder than I want to to get everything off my face with this, but my skin doesn’t react to it so I just keep buying.
- With this cleanser I use my Foreo for combination skin to really get my pores clean. I really don’t know what I would do without this thing. It has been a key item in my skincare routine for over three years now!
- Step two is my favorite face wash, Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask. This was recommended to me from a dermatologist in high school, and I have been using it pretty much since then!
- Step three is usually one of two things… I either go in with a mask or use my Bioré Charcoal Pore Minimizer. This really depends on my mood and what my skin needs at the time! However, I only use the Pore Minimizer three nights a week, lazy night or not.
- After this, I go in with my Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum. I have really seen a difference in my skin while using this product. It has definitely helped with brightening up my complexion and clearing up texture.
- My last step on a lazy night is either an oil or a moisturizer. I use the Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil Light or the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion which are my two faves!
Well guys, that’s it for my lazy night routine! I hope you enjoyed getting a sneak peak into my skincare routine!
I might do another post with the products I left out of this one, so let me know in the comments below if you would like to see that!
Don’t forget to check back here tomorrow for my Kylie Cosmetics Christmas Glam!